In the days leading up to the wedding, you’ll have many details to consider. Events by Kristin will work with you to sort through the decisions to achieve your dream wedding, all while staying within your budget. We will:
- Oversee planning meetings to review your wedding day vision and timing, including a visit to your ceremony and reception sites.
- Coordinate vendor activities, such as reviewing vendor list, arranging schedules, and creating vendor contact list.
- Develop a detailed timeline of your wedding day, and distribute to your vendors to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Contact all vendors the week before the event to confirm location, time of delivery, and set-up logistics.
- Collect incidental items and gather in central location, such as church and reception program, menus, and more.
You’ve thoughtfully planned out the details of your ceremony, but realize that you just want to concentrate on relaxing and getting ready for your pending marriage. Events by Kristin can help execute on all your hard work by acting as a wedding-day director. We will:
- Greet and direct vendors, overseeing deliveries and decorations.
- Organize and cue ceremony participants—music providers, parents and grandparents, attendants, flower girls and ring bearers, and more.
- Create and provide emergency kit for bride, with items such as dress tape, sewing kit, chalk, bobby pins, safety pins, water bottle, crackers, and other last-minute necessities.
- Ensure wedding party’s comfort, providing water, pinning men’s boutonnieres, adjusting bride's train and veil before her entrance, and more.
- Set up incidental items, such as programs and unity candle.
- Coordinate photos and communicate to all those required for pictures to stay behind after ceremony.
Now that you’re married, you should enjoy the party. After all, you’re the guests of honor. Let Events by Kristin take care of the details. She’ll make sure all your plans—down to how to fold the napkins—are presented exactly how you envision. We will:
- Coordinate reception site set up and decoration, greeting vendors and ensuring they’re fulfilling contractual agreements.
- Distribute final payments and tips to vendors on your behalf.
- Work with the band or DJ to make sure the party stays on schedule, cueing toasts, cake cutting, and dances.
- Help with and coordinate clean up.
- Set up dinner tables, including placing reception programs, menu cards, and favors.
- Set up guest book table and escort cards.
- Gather anything remaining personal items at the end of the night such as gifts, cake servers, and toasting glasses.
This package gives you everything you need to have a perfect wedding and the peace of mind to enjoy it. We will be your personal assistant throughout the entire planning process. This package includes all services mentioned above, as well as assistance with:
- Managing your budget.
- Selecting ceremony and reception sites.
- Coordinating and managing rehearsal.
- Planning rehearsal dinner.
- Walking though sites.
- Negotiating vendor contracts.
- Monitoring vendor contractual obligations.
- Selecting stationery.
- Meeting with vendors.
- Marriage license information.
- Choosing vendors—photographer, florist, baker, and more.
- Maintaining contact and answering questions via email and telephone.
- Creating detailed timeline of wedding day schedule. Scheduling appointments for bride and groom.
- Organizing the processional and recessional
- Coordinating families and attendants.
- Designing ceremony and reception concept.
- Creating floor plans for ceremony and reception.
- Reviewing final contracts.
- Final preparations and confirmations.
- Designing or selecting favors.
- Coordinating transportation.
- Planning reception menu.
- Selecting cake design and flavors.